Jasmine - your real learning platform licence
Simplifying, streamlining and elevating the real experience.
Jasmine is a Primary PE learning platform to support teachers and pupils in their real PE lessons.
How will it improve the real PE experience?
- Improved teacher, pupil and school experience with clearer remote support.
- A teaching and learning aid which pupils can interact and learn with.
- Icon led, simple designs make it more intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Videos integrated into Lesson Plans for easy access and reference.
- Works on multiple devices, including iPads and tablets, to help bring lessons to life.
- New, fun and creative imagery for Key Stage 2 activities.
- Streamlines USBs, portal documents and DVD videos into one place, removing the need to access 3 different mediums.
- Continuous improvements and developments accessible in real time (at NO additional cost).
- A market leading, unique solution to support a beautiful whole child philosophy that aligns with your school values.
Annual licence cost: £245 plus VAT per year
- Small school (100 or less pupils): £145 plus VAT per year
- Large school (21 classes +): £345 plus VAT
- Schools that have received real PE training in the academic year 17/18 can receive an annual licence Jasmine for FREE.
- real PE schools can receive a 6-week demo for FREE.
- Add this item to your basket.
- We will get in touch with you and collect details of your teachers to set up access to Jasmine.
- An invoice (if applicable) for the annual licence will be sent to you.