Raising the Bar Folder
Raising the Bar - Including, challenging and supporting the whole child through PE and Sport
The Raising the Bar Folder is an exciting and innovative resource, containing 33 x double-sided A3 cards that provide a huge menu of progressive warm-ups, small sided challenges aligned to the development of Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) of agility, balance and coordination and non-traditional small sided games.
- Ideal for those delivering the Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 curriculum, multi-skill clubs and Gifted and Talented academies
- Expands on the original FUNS for everyone programme
- The resource includes 3 x 8 module Schemes of Work, providing sessions and activities linked to the different abilities
- Enhances understanding of multi-skills as a broad, balanced, child-centred approach to PE and Sport
- Provides a huge menu of lessons and activities
The resource shows you how to use the FUNS for everyone programme to include, challenge and support the whole child, including their Personal, Physical, Social, Cognitive and Creative abilities and is an essential element of the real PE programme from Early Years Foundation Stage through to Key Stage 2.
All prices exclude VAT and will be added at the checkout.